Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hongkong - Shenzhen - Macau Trip :D

posing before departure :D


cant wait for our trip!
Disneyland Hongkong

Its a small world, Disneyland
Disneyland Hongkong


Madame Tussauds
with The Beatles at Madame Tussauds
Jumbo Floating Restaurant for lunch! yummy :9
at Avenue of Stars
 
view at Victoria Peak
Repulse Bay

Chinese Temple at Repulse Bay

Our Hotel - Harbour Plaza 8 degree



Day 1 & 2 Hongkong

I was so happy because me and my family finally going to Hongkong! Such a great adventure to be there.  Our departure at 1am from Jakarta and transit in Manila, Philippines for 2 hours. Jakarta to Manila took 3.40 hours and continued Manila to Hongkong 1.50 hours. Arrived in Hongkong at 10am, with no doubt, we went to Disneyland! yeayyy \(^.^)/
Seriously, I was playing like a kid, took pictures and one thing for sure was I had a good time there :)
In the evening, me and other members of this tour were shopping at Mongkok Market. So hard to ask in English with Hongkong people but its okay, we have universal language => BODY LANGUAGE! lol.

Day 2, we were having Hongkong city tour to Madamme Tusauds, where you can find famous people and buy some souvenirs; The Victoria Peak, where you can see Hongkong's view; lunch at Jumbo Floating Restaurant, where you have to cross the sea with ferry to reach the restaurant; and Repulse Bay, where you can find Jackie Chan's house and famous Chinese temple. 
After that we should go back to airport because we were about to move to Shenzhen this evening. To be honest, I'm not pretty satisfied having this tour with travel agent because we just had a little time but overall, I promise to my self to go back to Hongkong! It such a beautiful, unique and great country :)

No comments:

Post a Comment