Wednesday, November 16, 2011

just married!

Waitttt,  I'm not the one whose getting married, I'm just telling the story of my friends' wedding. My friends, Cio and Chacha was finally getting married on November 6th, 2011 at Puri Begawan, Bogor. They'd been in a relationship for 7 years!! Can you imagine?? It's a damn long time! 



Okay, here it goes.. On Sunday, my friends from Jakarta, Reni and Bella came to Bogor. We would like to attend Cio's wedding. We got our hair curly, did make up on face and wore beautiful gown and heels. Quite took time cause we have to queue at saloon and finished at 6.30 pm where the party started on 7pm. We back home in hurry and do girl's things. When we finished, I drove to Puri Begawan and parked pretty far from the wedding place. Pretty hard to walk from parking area to wedding ballroom and everyone was seeing us like, hellooooo, what the hell are you wearing on the public street?? okay, whatever! We kept walking till arrived at Puri Begawan. It was such a beautiful ballroom, flowers everywhere.. I met my college friends and had some chat there. Well, I have a group of friends and we called our self "Gank Ubur-Ubur" in English you can say "Jellyfish group." lol. So stupid, forget it! 
We took pictures and had fun. Indeed!






Bella went to Jakarta with Tasya and Renni stayed at my home for a night. On our way home, Eyi made a confession to Renni that she already in a relationship with our friend at college. Well, actually it was not surprising her. Getting late at night, we continued our conversation acompanied with Yiruma's songs (really supporting the marriage-love-conversation), asking: who will be our love partner? when will our wedding held? where and how finally we convince to be his partner in life? Who knows, huh? 
Life is such a mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment