Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Watch out your tongue!



Since I accepted in master education, I made many new friends with different background and education. Beside knowledge, it means I can expand my networking in variety fields and I have to socialize with different age, personality and character.

It's been 3 weeks since my first lesson at university and I already know what kind of person my friends are. Yea, though we can not judge book by its cover but at least I know how they behave reflect their thoughts and personality. Tongue is the cruelest devil among us! Seriously, I'm a bit afraid of this circumstance. I'm not grouping my self with certain people but I socialize with all the people in the class and yet, the more I chat with one group, the more they talk about the others.
I have to zip my mouth. Totally.
Note this, watch out your mouth cause it can be the worst knife and slowly stab your self!

No comments:

Post a Comment