Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Opportunity fund

Hi there. Been long rime I'm not blogging. Err, assignments and exams are my best friends lately. Anyway, on last thursday and saturday, I took GMAT and TOEFL IBT because I get the opportunity fund from American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF), Jakarta to fulfill the requirement to continue my study abroad. I applied from last December 2011 but I just got the announcement 2 months ago.
Anyway, the GMAT was really hard to do. hahha. Since I'm not good in counting so it was hard for me to solve the problems but for TOEFL IBT wasn't bad. I had been practicing for months about the variety of TOEFL IBT problems.
It's such a great experience to take those international tests and get the test practice books for free. Whatever happens in the future, nothing to lose for me. I do my best and let God do the rest.
Big thanks to AMINEF to help me reaching my dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment