Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Master of Ceremony

Hi there! I've been so busy lately because I have been doing strategic management assignment which makes my body and soul tortured. Sigh.

In my busy days, my university gives me an opportunity to be a master of ceremony (MC) in the international event in the 3rd PPM regional business case competition welcoming ceremony at Putri Duyung cottage, Taman Impian Jaya Ancol. At first, I wanted to be chaperone for international finalists but they need MC who can speak english immediately.
Well, It was my first time being a master of ceremony in the international and big event. I made my own script and practiced just once with my lecturer! I was nervous like crazy.haha, but thank god I can conquered my anxiousness.

Next week, my university wants me to be 'among tamu' in university graduation day at Departemen Keuangan,Jakarta. It is like welcoming graduated students to the graduation room with wearing costume from East Nusa Tenggara, one of Indonesian province. Well, it is such a tired but fun moment in the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment