Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blessed


I feel so blessed, no matter what happen in mylife, I can always see the bright side of everything. 
I already told you on my previous blog that my batch in university held an event called Community Awareness to teach social-economical backward children in the slums of Jakarta. This event held every once a week in 5 weeks in a row. Anyway, I taught two little beautiful girls,aged 7 and 4, named Suci and Pipi. We learned about Bahasa, Math and drew and colored mountain and so on. After that, we took them home. 
They were very good and smart children but the situation forces them to live that life like that. When I see all my problems, they are nothing compared to them and I realize how blessed I am. 

Always appreciate what you have. There is always someone out there who wishes that had what you have.    

No comments:

Post a Comment