Friday, February 24, 2012

Failure

Sometimes I do not know what God wants me to be. All I can do is just surrender and keep on hoping.

In the past 2 months, I have to face the truth that I failed in achieving my resolutions. Twice! This failure feeling is making me frustrated but I will not give up easily. I'm sad but still have faith. In fact, I always pray so God will lead my way to step in this life.

I tell you, it is not easy for me to strive when you have no one to talk to, to share your problems with. No one knows what exactly happen with me. I zip my mouth tightly because I do not want to depend on human being.
I'm sick of people's judgements.
I only put my heart in God, for He is never do me wrong.

Besides, I think my life needs to be evaluated and repaired first. It's getting messy inside.
Love thingy? Well, I still need to fix my heart tough. People come and go like they are heartless! Seriously. They like to pissed me off with their disappointed breaking promises.
But I thank to my ex and newcomers -who suddenly disappeared-, to teach me how to be strong and independent. Without your unrealized (or realized?) cruel deeds, I can not be this tough.

I believe everything will be so beautiful in His right time..
Be patient and have faith :)

The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made ~ Psalm 145: 13b

No comments:

Post a Comment