Thursday, February 9, 2012

piano teaching

Hi there!


I just arrived home from piano teaching. Well, I've been teaching classical piano for about 6 years at more than 5 music schools, until finally I open my little piano course at home. It's my side job but I really love it. I love piano. I love kids. I love teaching. I love music. That's more than enough for me :))


This afternon I replaced another teacher because her son was sick. I met new students who speak mix English and Indonesian. I wonder how they learn those languages in the same time and they can speak both fluently in that young age - 3 or 4 years old -

I get so many experiences with my students. I had been teaching children with autism, 3 years old toddler, soldiers, 55 years old mother, incredibly rich people, foreigner and many more. It's fun to know many cultures from different background. Besides, I also learn how to be a teacher, friend, sister even mother in the same time because I have to quickly adapted with new person with different age and personality. And teaching classical piano, you need more patient and passion on it. But I like to mix with pop or requested song by my students to make our lesson lively.





These are some of my students :)

Naya with her little fingers
Iqbal who can't speak Indonesian

Even I have to be Henry's mother here >.<

Smart Hanna




Lazy Habib --"

Maudlin Angie
My lovely chinese student, Abigail


Adriel at Grand Concert. Proud of you, boy!



Diza, with her somewhere over the rainbow piano playing at Grand Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment