Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy birthday sister!

To my beloved sister, Cynthia Eveline Sinulingga

Happy birthday to you..
You are God's beautiful gift sent to me.
You are not only my sister, but also my best friend and guardian angel.
You always there when I feel all alone.
You never neglect me when our parent did.
You give me not only advices, but also life's lessons.
Every single word that come up from your mouth is heaven's whispers.
You really know what I feel, there's no one can do the same like you do.

I thank God, for He sent you to our family. May The Lord always bless you in every single step you make. Because You were created by the hand of God on purpose, and He has a wonderful plan for your life.

You are the best, sis!

I love you..

1 comment:

  1. mantap kalii.. jadi terharu. Hahahayy..
    Love you too. :*

    ReplyDelete