Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life lately

After read my previous blog, I realized how much my life has changed. 

Thank God, I had time to spend with my family in Australia for almost a month. We visited Melbourne and Sydney and, it was such a great experience and promise to myself will back soon with my own family. Not takes a long time, I was accepted working in one of hospitality management office, located in Sudirman, Jakarta, as Corporate HR, a field that I have beem dreaming of for so long. Well, every position has its own risks, and as the one and only staff in HR department, I have to struggle with all responsibilities, and it is fine. After two months working, I met my soulmate in Young Christian Fellowship and decided to marry in 2015. And now I am officialy a married woman! :D 

I am blessed for how God loves me unconditionally and far and beyond my expectation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment