Sunday, January 8, 2012

2011

Well, I just wanna flash black what happened in 2011..
here it goes


2011


January: accepted at Grant Thornton Public Accountant Firm as a junior auditor! :))
February: job duty to Semarang and Surabaya from Perhutani (my client) only two of us; me and Thata!! Can you imagine? we were new in auditing field.. err.. but still enjoy it
March: my birthday! Celebrated with my work mates XD
April: job duty to Madiun
May: resigned caused of healthy problems :(
June: went to Medan to visit my BF. Got new job at PT Astra Otoparts as an accountant.
July: my dad's, mom's and brother's birthday! Thank God for the new age
August: went to Jogja with my girls (ubur2 family :D)
September: went to Singapore with my buddies; Rex and Adrian. met Vanny there :)
October: felt so tired as an accountant. cant stand with overtime, caughing everyday :(
November: had family trip to Hongkong, Shenzhen, Macau :))))
December: Broke up with my bf after 3 years relationship cause he cheated on me. It was very depressing but now I can move on. It's Christmas, right?? Remeber the meaning of Christmas.. Forgive and forget..


I wonder what will happen in 2012. I bet it will more exciting!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment