Thursday, January 19, 2012

pursue my dreams



Well, actually, we all have our own dreams and it must be SOMETHING HUGE! 
That's why it is called dreams..
I also have my own dreams and unfortunately can not say in this public area.
Okay, sometimes it's not easy to pursue your dreams. Moreover, I have my parents do not agree with some parts of it.
I actually know exactly what I wanna do in the future. I have my role models in my environment.
I do like music, fashion, business, entrepreneurship and so on. The things that I just mentioned are things that I really like and wanna do as my career. 
But, is it too arrogant to limited your talents that given by God?
One person said to me that I have to focus on something that I want to achieve. And please don't get me wrong if I want to study many things. Basically, I love to learn and study.
I can mix things with different perspective to make it greater if I have knowledge, right??
So people, please do not judge others with their mindset of how they pursue their dreams.
We'll see whose gonna smile eventually :)




2 comments:

  1. Write your goals on a piece of paper. Commit to do. If you're tired, sad, and confused just read it and you'll find a new power.

    Hope it will help... ^^
    *Ganeksa*

    ReplyDelete