Saturday, January 28, 2012

getting married.. are you ready yet?



First of all, I wanna say happy Sunday to you.. and now I wanna share a little about what happened to me recently. This month, I was get nonstop wedding invitation, either from my friends or kinship. Well, actually it's not a big problem for me but again, parents always ask, 

WHEN WILL YOUR TURN, MEL?? errr --"



at Rike's wedding
I'm still 24, single and free. It doesn't mean I'm not thinking for finding future "perfect" husband and having my own happy family. Yes, I do. And, actually I'm not afraid of falling in love but I'm afraid of being hurted. It's traumatic of being cheated and played but now I have to move on and already opened my heart to the newcomers :p
Besides, I want to do many things before bound with somebody; learning and studying more, establishing my own company or music school, doing everything that I love, travelling to many countries, buying stuffs that I want without thinking to save for family needs.. well, I do saving but spending the money for having fun is important to make you keep younger!


My parents said you can do those things while you already married. 
Yeah, I know, mom, but let God do His works in me. Its worth to wait for God's time. Do not have to worry! :)


at Ria's wedding with my cousins and sister. L to R: Indah, me, Ruth, Cynthia

at Anne's wedding. L to R: Fera, Pioma, Cola, me, Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment