Saturday, March 17, 2012

New journey begins

Fyi, I write this blog on the train on my way to my new campus. Thank God, I passed the test to enter master education of management and I believe it will be so challenging to strive for the years ahead.

Sometimes what you hope so much is not what you get eventually. God has bigger plans for you and you can't even understand what His thoughts about. I faced it for the past four months when I didn't know where to go, yet I have faith that as long as I do what's good, I will get the best. And yeah, miracles happen.

Never underestimate yourself. But, the most important is never underestimate your God! He is bigger than Your problems and He knows what you really need.
Have faith :)

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God..



No comments:

Post a Comment