Thursday, March 8, 2012

What to invest?





As an accountant, I suppose to know what to invest and the effects for long term. But to be honest, I (again) overthinking about this stuff and clearly confused which part of area I want to involve.
Investing is the act of putting your money somewhere with the expectation that you'll get it back and then some. Working as an accountant is one of my ways to earn money, besides teaching. Sometimes I sell various stuffs, like selling piano or online shop to support my income higher. But I don't want this kind of earning types.

Basically, making an investment means you are using your money in such a way that should earn your money. However, not all investments are successful. Some investments don’t earn money, some earn lots, and others lose money. Investing is not gambling, but there is always the risk you’ll lose money. That is why you must balance your risk.

I'm thinking about investing in gold, property or stock. More risk increases my chances both ways. I have a higher chance of making a lot of money and a higher chance of making nothing or losing money.

Hmm.. Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment