Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adventure

After all things happened to me, I choose to be happy eventually! I want to do things that I never done before.

On last Friday, me and my 14 church mates went to Batu Karas in Pangandaran to explore new exotic place. We arrived in Green Canyon on day one but only four of us, including me, decided to join body rafting. Seriously, I have to break my fear to get through this 5-hours journey with swimming, jumping from precipice, and floating surrounded by very large trees like in Amazon. It was such a great adventure and my team really cooperated to each other as well. But, unfortunately, my body got bruised almost all over the body. Hahaha. And when the last challenge, which is jumping from 5m-height, I bumped against the water because my jumping position was wrong. It was so hurt but I felt satisfy can break my fear. At night, we ate various seafood for dinner at Batu Karas with affordable price but yummy taste! You should try one day :D





On day two, we went to Batu Karas beach and played UFO and banana boat on high waves. I was so scared! Batu Karas is very famous with its waves and literally made me and my friends like crazy on the boat. And again unfortunately happened to me. Haha. My head got smashed with my friend's head when our boat sinked. Err, seriously, I felt like dying for a while. But thank God, everything is all right. We went back to hotel and got ready for Batu Hiu beach. We took some pictures and went home. Our journey took 24 hours-return by car. Tired but we indeed got so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment