Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thesis Proposal Defense

Life goes so fast till I don't realized it's just one step closer before finishing my master study at uni. Yesterday was my thesis proposal defense and I thank God that my examiner and counsellor accepted my thesis topic with corrections. I have to finish it in a month! yeayy! Though many obstacles come, I have to face and overcome it no matter what happen. But, I really thank God for He giving me many good friends and family that will always be there to support and strengthen me. 


3 comments:

  1. congrats, mel...
    doakan gue dan yang lain, aamiin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasti Dis! semangattt yahh.. Pasti bisa dan kita harus lulus bareng!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve a big clap for passing your thesis proposal defense. It was not an easy task thinking and analyzing good thesis topic ideas. May you also have a good time working on your actual research or thesis writing and pass the final defense as well.

    ReplyDelete