Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Makassar!!

Its holiday time!!

Months ago, my cousin who lives in Makassar, South Sulawesi, contacted my another cousin to come to her place. So, we arranged our flight to go there along together with my 4 cousins and one friend. We arrived on June 14 at 10 pm.  Its been more than 10 years, I'm not visiting that place. Kind of missing, umm..maybe?! Anyway, the first thing we do after arriving was eating Coto Nusantara. Seriously, you should try it when you go there! Its the best soto I have ever tasted!! We went to Losari beach and Trans Studio Makassar afterward. I think the scenery isnt pretty good there but I consider it as the symbol of the city. In the evening, we ate Konro soup and grilled and for dinner. Its so YUMMY!! hahhaa.. We ate like crazy before continuing our trip to Tana Toraja at night. The journey was approximately 8 hours x_x and we continued to the intended destination for another 2 hours to Batutumanga X_X But its worth to wait. Its so beautiful there and many ancient history inside. After that, we went to Londe, the ancient grave of Toraja nobility.

I feel delighted for having opportunity to go to some beautiful places and surrounded with many good friends and family. I feel blessed and happy!! May this trip will give me new spirit and joy to face tomorrow's challenges :D
                                       

                                       

                              

                                       

                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment